Friday, October 25, 2013

2013 Sucks !

Today is October 24th, 2013.  More bad luck, we feel like magnets this year.  Below is a draft post I wrote back in August but didn't publish at the time.  Due to recent events (of more bad luck) I am posting it unedited.  It is what it is, and that isn't a pretty thing, lol.



Today Boss and I celebrate 17 years together it should be a wonderful and happy day as he's in Alberta somewhere and I'm here on the farm in Ontario.  As I knew our anniversary was today, I sent him this post... 

Today he sent me a lovely E-card with the following endearing words "Happy Anniversary Sheri, 17 year,s,  can't believe you haven't run away yet or been chased away...lmao love you Sheri... let's hope that we can make it out of 2013 alive..xoxoxo"

Not only do I appreciate the sentiment and his humour,  as the thought of running away has crossed my mind repeatedly over the years, I am truly hoping to escape 2013 with as little drama and scars as possible.  This has been the year from HELL.




No comments:

Post a Comment